Friday, March 13, 2009

25 Random Things About Me


I apologize for not having updated this blog in the past week. As most of you know, since most of my readers know me personally, this past week has been hectic to say the least. My grandmother passed away and my brother got into more trouble – it’s the story of my life. I am not on facebook, but almost everyone I know is. Recently on facebook, people have been sharing 25 random things about themselves. So, I figured, I would do that here and hopefully things will be back to normal on this site soon. So, without further ado, I present to you, 25 random things about yours truly. I didn't say they would be interesting.

1. I really did catch the fish in that picture.
2. I didn’t like Tony when I first met him.
3. I tear up almost every night at the end of NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams.
4. When Brian Williams says goodnight at the end of his broadcast, I say to my TV, “Goodnight, Brian.”
5. I really like NBC News.
6. I once tried out for Big Al at the University of Alabama.
7. I have been skydiving (as if you didn’t know that).
8. I love to go white water rafting.
9. I love to cook.
10. I have hated my thighs since junior high school.
11. I am terrible at painting my toenails.
12. I almost constantly worry over what to cook for dinner because Tony is the pickiest eater I know.
13. I wish I had a really big kitchen – I’m jealous of PW’s big ranch kitchen.
14. I am on my third pair of New Balance 993 tennis shoes – they are the best!
15. I love to read, but have to be in the mood for it.
16. I like to get up early and have an early start to the day.
17. I like hanging with my dog, The Tide. She is the best snuggler!
18. I have seen Pride and Prejudice (The Keira Knightly version) about 100 times.
19. I love chocolate chip cookies.
20. I love Lucky Jeans.
21. My biggest regret in life is changing colleges.
22. I love to give gifts, it’s a much better feeling than receiving.
23. I wish I had the money for a backyard makeover.
24. Jackie is my oldest and dearest friend.
25. The end of football season depresses me.

No comments: