Thursday, April 23, 2009

Deal of the Week



While watching TV, have you noticed that a lot of companies are offering coupons on their respective web sites? It seems like almost every commercial I see these days says go to yada yada .com to get a money saving offer. One I recently saw was for Swiffer. I think almost everyone in America uses Swiffer. So, why wouldn’t you want a coupon?

I went to their web site today to check it out. They actually have two offers going on right now. The first offer is for either a $5 or $10 debit card when you purchase Swiffer refills. The form is downloadable and you just have to fill it out and mail in UPC codes along with original receipt.

The second offer is what I originally went to the web site for, which was a “money saving coupon.” I was disappointed to learn that the coupon is not printable from the web site, but after you fill out the required information, you can expect a coupon book for $30 worth of savings to arrive in the mail. I don’t know about you, but I get awfully excited when I receive these types of things in the mail. So, go to www.swiffer.com to take part in these money saving offers. The links are on the right hand side of the page.

No comments: