Friday, June 12, 2009

Garden Update



The garden - June 11


My garden is really coming along nicely; a lot better than I had anticipated, in fact. Most of the plants now have fruit on them. There are a quite a few tomatoes, and more coming in. I have some jalapeño peppers that look like they are ripe for the picking. The only problem is, I don’t really know if they are or not. How do you know? There are also some tiny squash. The only thing that doesn’t yet have fruit is the cucumber vines, but they are growing like crazy and have some flowers on them; so, hopefully they will have a little fruit coming in before too long.

There are two sets of pictures here. I took the first set on Memorial Day, May 25; and the second set was taken yesterday, June 11.

Photo Set #1 - Memorial Day - May 25

The plants are getting bigger.



Squash

Tomatoes - look closely and you can see one.

Peppers

Photo Set #2 - June 11

Tomatoes

More tomatoes

Jalapeño Peppers

Squash

No comments: