Wednesday, February 27, 2013

More About The Shed


Well, so far nothing has been done about my windswept shed. I did finally get in touch with the insurance company and they filed a claim for me. They said it would take a couple of days for an adjuster to get back with me, but I will probably call the claims office on Thursday and check in. My neighbor P has returned home from his business trip and is probably anxious to get my shed out of his yard. Actually, he’s being very nice about the whole thing, but I would still like to wrap up this mess quite soon.

I went over to his house on Wednesday afternoon and took a few pictures of the shed up close. I wanted to see the side facing P’s house. I also had some dog collars from my dogs Oscar and Thunder that were clipped on to the shed and since I had not been able to find those on Tuesday, I wanted to see if they were still clipped on to the shed and bring those home. The collars were in fact still there and I was able to climb in to the mangled shed and get them.

So, the saga continues. I realize this isn't the greatest blog post in the world, but at least it’s a post. I hope to have something with more substance up in the next day or two. In the meantime, enjoy some more pictures of my mangled shed. 






No comments: