Sunday, October 11, 2015

The Enchanting Rose Mug Exchange #7

Today I've got another great guest post from Erika. I think you'll enjoy hearing about her mug exchange and may even want to participate the next time The Enchanting Rose hosts one. Happy reading!

Hello!  Since I don’t have a blog, Natasha was kind enough to let me post about a mug exchange I recently participated in.  Stephanie, who blogs at The Enchanting Rose, hosts a teacup/mug exchange periodically and it sounded fun, so I decided to sign up.   I discovered Stephanie’s blog by happening upon Kitty’s blog. Am I the only one who has no idea why or how they originally discovered some great blogs???

I sent Heather in California a package, and it was so fun choosing items to include.   We also share some similar interests, and it was such a fun way to make a new friend.  Please visit her blog Blue Jeansand Teacups and tell her hello!  

Jodi from Virginia sent me a lovely package!   I don’t think I did a great job of completing my profile, but Jodi chose a mug that has “Erika” written all over it!  The colors are soft pastels, and it has peonies on it, which are some of my favorite flowers!   And the best part?  It came in the most beautiful box!!!    It also perfectly matches the throw on my ottoman.

Jodi also included an adorable quilted coaster.  It has such pretty shades of blue and green.   She also sent me a bar of homemade soap which I will certainly enjoy.

A great variety of teas, hot cocoa, biscotti and caramel wafer cookies were also inside my box of goodies.   I am saving most of them until the weather gets a little cooler, but those caramel wafer cookies – they were calling my name - I had never tried them before and they are deeee-licious!

Thank you Jodi!  This mug exchange was so fun, and I am so glad I decided to participate.







8 comments:

Candy said...

Beautiful! How fun! Glad you received something nice :)

Stephanie said...

Hi Natasha! Thanks for letting Erika share about her experience with the exchange on your blog :)

My dear Erika, what a stunning package of goodies! The rose mug is quite beautiful and so feminine and I just love the sweet box it came in. Every little thing added is simply delightful.

I am ever so glad you found my blog through Kitty's blog because it was a joy and blessing to have you participate. And yes, there are times I wonder how I find some of the blogs I know follow {{smiles}}

Also, the gifts you sent Heather's way are incredible! You did a wonderful job of blessing her. Thanks again for joining the fun. Hugs! Stephanie - The Enchanting Rose

Sue said...

Your gift is so lovely , wasn't the teacup and mug exchange a fun way to make new friends! Thanks for sharing,
Blessings,
Sue

Erika said...

This mug exchange was so fun! I am so glad I participated and will definitely do it again.

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Wow- you got some really nice treasures there! I love that mug and matching box! It's so pretty!

This was my first time swapping and I absolutely had a ball with it, won't miss another one!

Enjoy your tea times!

Oliva Ohlson said...

Erika your teacup is very pretty and I love the box it came in!!! The quilted coaster and homemade soap are the best!!! I'm so glad you decided to participate in Stephanie's wonderful exchange and you had a great experience!!! I hope you get to have your own blog soon!

quakerhillfarm said...

Erika your gift box is beautiful. I received my mug gift from Heather and she had put so much thought and generosity into her gift! It has been a fun exchange getting to know everyone and seeing the lovely gifts! Lynn

Margie said...

What a pretty package! So glad you joined all the fun!