Monday, November 1, 2010

Python Printables Review



As some of you may know, I’m the organizer of the Ladies’ Night Out activities at the church I attend. We get together once a month and eat and play a game or two and give out some prizes. It’s a great opportunity for us to have time to catch up and chat about what’s going on in each of our lives and just generally have a good time hanging out with one another.

Being the organizer can be fun but can also sometimes be a challenge as well. Each month I have to come up with the game we are going to play. Often because I’m either busy or have forgotten, this task doesn’t get completed until the last minute. Sometimes it’s a miracle we even have an activity at all! My personal preference is to find something on the internet that can be printed and handed out to everyone rather than something that I have to type up myself or invent in my head.

That’s where Python Printables comes in to play (no pun intended, I think). Python Printables has a large variety of games, trivia, etc. that you can print out and use at your next party. I was recently received a set of Python Printables for review and I will definitely be using these at future Ladies’ Night Out events and any other time I need a trivia game or two. Thanks to tomason.com, I received the United States Trivia Games Pack from Python Printables. There are 50 trivia games in the pack (one for each state) and the set sells for $19.95 – which is basically 40 cents a game. These would be great for those of you who home school or for people who like to play games with friends and family.

There are lots of interesting questions in each of the 50 games and you will learn random facts that can be used the next time you are on Jeopardy, or just want to stump your friends. For example, did you know that in Mesquite, Texas, it is illegal to give your children unusual haircuts? It’s true.

In addition to the United States trivia pack, Python Printables also offers game packs for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Camping, Slumber Parties, and milestone birthdays such as 30th, 40th, or 50th. The prices range from $6.95 to $19.95. They even have a few coloring sheets and games for free.

The next time you’re stumped when trying to find a game to play with family, friends, or at your next party, remember Python Printables. They are sure to have something to meet your needs.

[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."]

1 comment:

Erika said...

You always do a good job of coming up with fun things to do! Glad you found another resource to help you out!