Monday, February 16, 2009

Deal of the Week

First of all let me apologize for not posting as frequently as my one reader would probably like. I was really excited when I first started this blog, but the newness wore off after a week. Go figure. Not to mention the fact that nothing exciting has been going on lately. So, maybe in the next few weeks something exciting will happen. If I have some time later today I may review a movie I saw recently. So, stay tuned.

This week’s deal of the week comes from TGI Fridays. Most of the world has probably gotten this coupon through email, but in case you haven’t, here is the link: http://www.tgifridays.com/promos/bogo_2009_02.aspx?fromsearch&gclid=CM38h5zG4ZgCFQRkswodojvjcQ

It’s a coupon for buy one entrĂ©e get one free. A guy I work with has gone about four times already. It’s definitely a good deal if you’re trying to be frugal. So, go on out there and pump up the TGI Friday’s economical outlook by eating there for dinner. Happy Eating!

No comments: