Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Tide: An Introduction



My dog’s name is The Tide. It was originally just Tide, but my dad added the “The” to her name and now everyone calls her The Tide. Well, everyone that is except for my boyfriend, who calls her Sadie. Before we started dating he had a dream that her name was Sadie and I guess you could say the name stuck. So, she is now affectionately known by Tony as Sadie.

The Tide was adopted from the Pitt County Animal Shelter in Greenville, North Carolina. She was one of seven puppies which were listed as the seven dwarfs at petfinder.com. For those of you looking for a new pet, check out http://www.petfinder.com/ – it’s a really great site. As you can imagine, I have lots of funny stories about The Tide and I hope to share some of those with you in the future. But, for now, I just wanted to let you know who she is and share with you some pictures of her chomping on a rawhide bone she got for Christmas from my parents – also known as her Mamie and Poppa.

No comments: