Thursday, September 1, 2011

Product Review: Minute to Win It Printables


Well, we’ve reached September. I can hardly believe it as it seems just like yesterday that it was January. It’s now less than four months until Christmas. I’ve already bought a couple of gifts and will soon be buying many more.

Since there’s not much going on in terms of home renovation or otherwise, I’m going to close out the week by having a couple of reviews here on the blog. I signed up for today’s review and also tomorrow’s and need to get them written and published before football season is in high gear and I do nothing but stare at the television for hours on end… oh, wait, I do that anyway. Let’s move on.

Today’s review is for some Minute To Win It Party Printables. It’s been a long while since I’ve reviewed any party printables and I really needed some fresh ideas for some Ladies’ Night Out games and so when I saw the opportunity to review these I decided to go for it. I don’t know if I didn’t pay attention to the description or what, but when I got these I was more than a wee bit confused. These printables didn’t come with any games, they were only labels and play money and other sorts of accessories to go with the games. Huh?

So, I emailed the distributor and asked her, “Um, so, where are the games?” and she sent me a link to her web site. These printables were not for the games as I had originally thought but are, as mentioned just accessories for the games. Included in the printable pack is play money, water bottle wraps, cards to draw what game you will be playing, invitations, candy bar wrappers and some other things for which I’m not sure of the use.

The games on her web site are pretty interesting. I may try to incorporate some of them with one of the next Ladies’ Night Out gatherings, but it is doubtful I will use any of the printables. The price of these printables is $12.99, which I found to be a little high for what all you get. I’m not really a fan or a watcher of the show; so, maybe if you are a hard-core Minute to Win It person then you would find the $12.99 price reasonable for this printable package. I just don’t foresee myself having a Minute to Win It party in which I would need these types of accessories and if I did want something along these lines I could just make something up on my own, which is what I usually do with most things anyway.

If you want to check out the games, then click here and if you want to check out the printables, click here. What do you think? Would you pay $12.99 for this package?

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

Kimberly Washer said...

I would definitly not pay that for those. You can come up with something free to use instead of those, but the games sure do sound fun!!!

Erika said...

Sounds pricey to me! You always do a good job of coming up with things on your own anyways.