Monday, October 5, 2009

Fall Is Here!

It’s finally fall here in Alabama! Of course now that I said it aloud, the weather will probably turn warm again. That’s usually how things go for me. The cooler weather came late last week and I couldn’t be happier. As some of you readers may know, I cover high school sports for our city’s newspaper on the weekends and this past Friday I was finally able to wear long sleeves to a football game! I almost cried I was so happy! For those of you interested in my writing genius (HA!), you can check out this past Friday night’s story here: http://www.al.com/hsfootball/huntsvilletimes/index.ssf?/base/sports/1254561320207400.xml&coll=1



Nothing much exciting happened over the weekend. I decorated for Halloween, cleaned house, did laundry and other fun things like that. October is shaping up to be a busy month and I hope to remember my camera so I can show you pictures of all the fun things happening around here.


For those of you that love in Huntsville, the Liz Hurley Ribbon Run is on Saturday, October 17 and I will be participating. If you’d like to join me, please sign up! I will probably be walking, not running, so if you are concerned about running, don’t be – you can poke along with me! Here’s the link: http://www.lizhurleyribbonrun.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=320416&lis=1&kntae320416=FAB10D086ED7432B82679799D5060B21


Hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Natty!! I just happened upon your blog!!! Happy Fall of the Year! How are you doing these days? Shoot me an email when you can:
adams.melissa1@gmail.com

nat said...

Hey Melissa! I was thinking about you recently! I'll send you an email soon! So glad you happened across my silly blog!