Friday, October 9, 2009

TGIF (Friday and Friends)

It’s Friday! TGIF! It’s been a slow week for me at work, and I really haven’t been too busy outside of work either, which makes for a nice break from the pace of life. Tomorrow, my dad and I are headed to Oxford, Mississippi to see Alabama take on Ole Miss. I’ll have my camera in hand and hope to get some good pictures provided it’s not raining too hard. On Sunday, I’m headed to the playhouse to see “Alice in Wonderland” with Jackie and her kids. So, hopefully next week I’ll have something interesting to tell you all about.



Last night Erika came over and ate dinner with me and we watched Survivor. When CSI came on, Erika hit the road, she doesn’t handle the gore very well. Recently I wrote a post about friends and how wonderful it is to have friends in your life, and it was proven to me once again last night with Erika’s visit. I’ve experienced a bit of craziness in life recently and Erika, knowing this, brought over a bouquet of lilies for me last night. I love lilies! They are my favorite flower, which Erika remembered from all those silly email “Get to Know Your Friends” surveys. So, the next time you get one and don’t want to fill it out – go ahead and do it! You may be rewarded with your favorite flower down the road. I just wanted to give a special thanks to Erika! She really brightened my day not only with the flowers, but also with her company. Here are some photos of the lilies.













No comments: