Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!



Happy Saint Patrick’s Day everyone! Saint Patrick’s Day has always been one of my favorites. I guess because it’s kind of an obscure holiday and no one really pays much attention to it.

I haven’t been blogging this week because quite frankly, I don’t really have anything to write about. Tony and I didn’t do much exciting last weekend – no movies, no plays, no musicals – and I’ve also been spending most of my spare time reading the Percy Jackson books. So, I’ve taken the opportunity to have a reprieve from writing this week. Hopefully something fun and exciting will take place over this coming up weekend and I can share it with you all next week. Until then…

May the sun always shine on your windowpane
May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain
May the hand of a friend always be near you
May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.
~ Irish blessing

Happy St. Pat’s!

1 comment:

Candy said...

Happy St. Patty's Day from all the Little Lamica Leprechauns! :)