Thursday, March 18, 2010

Look Out Huntsville!

Apparently there is a Michael Jackson impersonator on the streets of Huntsville. I’ve heard reports of him doing his thing at the Wal-Mart in Hampton Cove and he was most recently spotted at the Fuel City at the corner of Governor’s and Whitesburg. Jackie was the one who spotted him there and she snapped the photo below with her Blackberry before driving off. Has anyone else seen this guy? I sure hope I run into him because I love a good laugh and a good impersonator! The photo Jackie took has a girl in it as well. She apparently came up to him and started dancing along. Tony said, “I’ve got to go see this guy.” If you didn’t know, Tony is a huge Michael Jackson fan and can also do the moonwalk – it was one of the first things he ever did for me. If you’ve seen this guy or know where he performs, send a shout out in the comments. UPDATE: A guy I work with saw this Michael Jackson impersonator at a wedding over the weekend. Apparently he is available for hire.


3 comments:

Mary said...

That is too funny! I hope I see him, too. If I do I will text you and let you know when/where!

Anonymous said...

I would love to see him, too and be able to join the crowd of spotters! That gas station is right down from my office so maybe he'll be in the area again??
Amy B

Candy said...

I told Andrew about this last night. I am so curious now! I want to see this dude in action. I'm going to keep checking your blog to see if anyone updates on where he might be next. We stopped at the Hampton Cove Wal-Mart Wednesday. I stayed in the car hoping to spot him but no luck. I did see a guy decked out in ghetto camo gear. He was wearing some weird sagging camo suspenders, a sideways camo hat, camo shirts and boots and a HUGE gold chain with a big charm on it. It was hilarious. Since when did camo become a fashion statement in ghetto land?