Monday, March 29, 2010

It's Me Again

Well, I have rejoined the land of the internet. For those of you who have not heard, my work computer was confiscated by the IT department because it was having problems connecting to the network and I couldn’t access the internet or email. This happened on Monday afternoon. Come to find out my computer had not one, not two, but nine viruses and had to be cleaned up by IT before it was returned to me – late Thursday afternoon. In addition to all the virus nonsense, I also had other problems at work. It was one of the most stressful work weeks I have had in I don’t know how long and as a result, I ended up taking the day off on Friday to try and regain my sanity and level out my blood pressure. I was so emotionally exhausted that I actually slept in until about 8:00 on Friday, which is really late for me; so, it was obvious that I needed some rest.


Now that I’ve got the internet and email back up and running, my personal cell phone has quit working. With the help of The Tide, some milk was spilled on my phone and it is now not working at all. Thankfully, I have the insurance and can get a replacement phone, but Sprint is closed on Sundays! Hello! Who closes on Sundays? So, I hope to get that issue resolved today – and soon. Being without a cell is like walking around naked, or so it feels. I certainly hope everyone has a great week, and when you say your prayers, ask that I have a great week too! Love ya’ll!

No comments: