Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I Just Need to Complain for a Minute

I really hate the shirt I am wearing today. I don’t know why it is bothering me so badly but it’s driving me nuts and I’d give just about anything to go home and change, or just go home for that matter. I wore this top because I wore pants and I wore pants because I wanted to wear close toed shoes and I wanted to wear close toes shoes because I got my new shoe inserts yesterday. Yes, shoe inserts dictated what I wore to work today; I am officially old.

The air at work today is really thick and muggy and there is a lot of humidity in the air which doesn’t help that I hate the shirt I am wearing today. Would someone be kind enough to bring me a new outfit?

It’s deathly hot outside and my utility bill is high. When will winter be here?

Micromanagers are annoying. That’s all I’m going to say about that.

I hate the shirt I’m wearing today.

If you ask me, the customer is always wrong and always annoying. Just saying.

Thanks for that. Please return tomorrow for something a little more positive... and a different shirt.

2 comments:

Alison said...

I'm right there with you. I bought some summer t-shirts at Kohl's for an excellent price. BUT, over time, even though I have hung them to dry, they are getting SHORTER. I've already gotten rid of one since it turned into a belly shirt and by golly, no one needs to see that on me. I was wearing one at church the other day and all I could think of was..."I hate my shirt".

Mary McLaughlin said...

LOL!!!! You say some things that EVERYONE thinks! I agree that the customer is always wrong and always annoying....right along with telephone sales people!

I think Tony should take you shopping....or better yet... just give you some money and let you go shopping alone!

Love you! Hope your day gets better!

ps I bet your shirt is cuter than you think.