Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday Movie Review - The A Team

There’s not much going on in the life of Nat these days. I did see a couple of movies recently and meant to review them for you last week but never got around to it. Here’s one of the two:




I don’t know how many of you were a fan of The A-Team television show from the 1980’s, but I can remember it being on the TV in the background while I was playing or doing something else, and oddly enough I even remember watching bits and pieces of it. One episode in particular, I remember Mr. T. taking a shower and a snake came up the drain, from that moment on I was a little afraid of the shower we had in our house on East Helena Drive.

When I saw the previews for The A-Team movie, I would literally laugh out loud, and yes, I realize I do that a lot. I really wanted to see this movie when it came out, but I think Tony was a little apprehensive. Finally a week or so ago we had an opportunity to see it and were both pleasantly surprised.

This movie obviously has lots of action, but it also has a storyline, which you won’t always find in action movies this day and age. It had a lot of comic relief as well, which made me laugh so hard my stomach hurt.

The characters were well cast and I can watch just about anything with Bradley Cooper in it. I may have mentioned this before, but I’ve been a Bradley Cooper fan since he was on Alias as Sydney Bristow’s best guy pal. He is just adorable and funny too.

This movie had a little bit of everything for everyone and I really, really enjoyed it. Tony’s take: it was better than I thought it would be, aka “pretty good.”

No comments: