Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New Flower Bed!

This past weekend, my dad and I put in a new flower bed on the side of my house. He also trimmed up the shrubs and I put mulch in the existing and new flower beds and everything now looks really great. I took a few photos to share with you.

This is one of the flower beds before the shrubs were trimmed up. This is the only before picture I took because I was pretty dirty and didn't want to get mud all over the camera.


Same flower bed after new mulch and trimmed shrubs.


The other side with new mulch and trimmed shrubs


The new flower bed on the side of the house.


It contains the hydranga that I planted last year


An elephant ear plant that my neighbor Jeff gave me


Some day lilies


A new hydrangea


And a new shrub - can't rememeber what kind.
If you are wondering why the bed went crooked here,
it's because this is where I keep my garbage can and it needed a little extra space.

And, just for you lovers of The Tide, here are a couple of photos of her looking out the glass door,
which is one of her favorite things to do:







2 comments:

Candy said...

It looks good! Make sure to take some pics when everything starts to bloom. And of course I love the pictures of The Tide and her ears :)

Unknown said...

Hey Girl, My third and last try to send this post. Your garden, flower bed, yard and the Tide looking cool and comfortable was great. I think your Dad was super sweet to help you.
I was so sorry that Tony last his job any luck yet. What is his field-I will ask around my gym, and Chico's.
Timmers and I loved A-Team. We both liked the old one too. But I love Liam in the movie and Bradley Cooper.
Love,
Your other Mom