Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday Movie Review - Inception



Yes, I realize all I blog about these days is movies, but nothing else is really going on. This past Friday, Tony and I went to see Inception. I was looking forward to it as the previews, I thought, were very intriguing. I wasn’t let down. This movie was great and it kept me thinking long after the credits rolled.

As I told Jackie, in my opinion, Leonardo DiCaprio does not pick a bad script, would you agree? If Leo (yes we are on a first name basis) picks a movie, you can take it to the bank that it is going to be great and interesting and not like anything you’ve seen before. This movie was no exception.

I won’t give anything away and therefore won’t go into much more detail here, but I’m sure you already know the movie is about dreams. After the movie, I dreamt about the movie and had one of the best nights of sleep I have had in a long time. I don’t know if it was directly or indirectly related to the viewing of this film, but I tend to believe it was.

This movie was incredible – go see it!

Tony’s take: pretty good.

No comments: