Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool’s Day

I’ve never been a fan of April Fools Day. I guess I’m too trustworthy of a person or maybe just gullible, but it’s not hard to prank me on April Fool’s Day because I believe everything my friends tell me. I hate it when I say, “Really?” and then someone says, “No, April Fool’s”. Then they will start laughing hysterically and my blood pressure goes up because I fell for it. So, I promise to you that I will never pull some kind of stupid prank here on this blog on April Fool’s Day.

Having said that; watch out for the pranksters in your life. They are probably lurking around the corner at your office waiting to prank you with some ridiculous April Fool’s joke. Even the news stations and newspapers sometimes get in on all the “fun”. You can call me a party pooper or whatever else, but there will be no April Foolin’ from this girl.

Here’s a link to the April Fool’s page on Wikipedia if you care to read more about this “holiday.”

Be careful out there today, folks and don’t believe everything you hear! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Erika said...

I don't like April Fool's jokes either. I really hate any kind of prank - Call me a party pooper, too I suppose.