Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Quick Thursday Update

I had a post prepared for you all today but my computer is in the IT department getting a hard drive upgrade and I’m using a loaner today. The good news is I have access to my email and obviously the internet; the bad news is I don’t have access to my personal files which means no access to that lovely post I wrote for you today. It was in response to a comment from yesterday’s post. So, now it will go up tomorrow, provided I have my computer back. Keep your fingers crossed – or not, you may not be interested in which stores I patronage. In the meantime, I didn’t want to leave you in a lurch and I thought I would pop in and say a quick hello. I’ll also tell you that I had a lunch with my lovely Aunt Linda today. I took her out for a change in celebration of her recent birthday. We had a lovely time as always and I wish her many, many more happy birthdays! Have a good Thursday, ya’ll!

1 comment:

Erika said...

Happy Belated Bday to Linda!