Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I Thought of Something Else

So, when I posted about some of my recent favorite things yesterday, I completely forgot about something that I really love. I probably didn't think about it since I'm "done with dairy" for a little while. Since this product has dairy, sadly, I am not partaking of it at the moment; but, that doesn't mean you can't enjoy it! The product is International Delight Iced Coffee and it is delightful!

I saw a coupon for this in the Sunday circulars and decided right then and there that I must try this product. It took me a long time to find it anywhere and finally had to search the International Delight web site to see where it was sold. It was sold here at Wal-Mart and Kroger, two stores which I do not frequent. One afternoon on the way home from work though, I did manage to stop by Wal-Mart and pick up a carton of the Mocha flavored and loved it from first taste! This is now carried at my Publix too which was nice for the one time I bought it there before going dairy-free.

If you like iced coffee then you will most likely enjoy this product. It comes in three flavors, vanilla, mocha and plain ole coffee. I've only tried the mocha and really enjoyed it. It comes in half gallon cartons and the price is either $2.98 or $3.98, I honestly cannot remember since I haven't bought it in a couple of weeks. I am terrible at brewing coffee for some strange reason and might brew a cup once every six months and that's only because I need some for a recipe of some sort. So, I found this iced coffee to be very convenient as all I had to do was pour it out of the container. I actually prefer iced coffee over hot coffee. Coffee sometimes upsets my stomach but I've never had the same problem with iced coffees probably because they have so much milk cutting down on the acidity of the actual coffee.

Check it out the next time you are at the store. In fact, thanks to a program I participate in called Vocalpoint, I have about four coupons for 75 cents off a half gallon. They expire later this month; so, if you want one, leave a comment and I'll get one to you. This applies to the first four people only since I only have four coupons. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I have coupons for it too but can't seem to find it in the stores here yet. Just wanted to give you a comment - no need to sign me up for a coupon since I can't get it here :) I do love coffee - hot or cold!

Erika said...

Too bad I only like hot coffee...I do love a coupon! haha
I am enjoying your "favorite things" post.