Thursday, June 12, 2014

Photos From My Phone: June 2014 Edition

Jackie made a comment in the last post that I should have posted a photo of my leg and so I thought; well, maybe I should. So, since it's been a while since I've done a "Photos From My Phone" post, I decided to do just there. Here's the June 2014 Edition...


When I was in Hawaii, I bought some nail polish that changes color in the sun. Out of the sun it's a natural almost flesh color (above) and in the sun, the color is a dark pink/light maroon (below).



This photo is of me and Ashlyn after her dance recital a couple of weeks ago. She did a really great job dancing!

I walked in on this scene after taking a bath one night.
The Pip cannot be trusted!

Pip has taken to laying and jumping up on the picnic table that is in the backyard. This night, Jackie had come over for burgers and we had to put Pippa in the house; otherwise we would not have been able to eat at the table for her jumping up on it. 

This is Greer, my cousin Lauren's little boy and he is holding my Aunt Linda's puppy Lucy Lou. I'm sure Lucy was thrilled. 

This was the scene outside of my voting precinct last week. The church where we vote was also having VBS; so, there was fun and games in addition to voting. 

This is pretty much normal for me and The Pip.  She likes to lay as close as possible to me and it can be suffocating at times.

And finally, I've saved the best for last. This is a photo of my leg from Thursday night. This is four days after being injured. Still not completely scabbed over, but it is healing and starting to itch which is a good sign.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Ouch! Your leg looks painful :( Those photos of Pippa are hilarious - wow - she can make a mess in no time flat :)
I'd like to request more "Photos from My Phone" posts...love them!

Jackie said...

These picture blogs are my favs! Glad your leg is better.