Thursday, February 4, 2010

Random Photos

I don’t have much of anything to write about today. We’re headed to the circus this evening so tomorrow I hope to have some pictures and stories to share. As for today, I thought I would share a random bunch of photos with you that you may or may not have seen before.

These first two are for Sara, she requested a photo of the meat thermometer Tony got me for my birthday. They aren’t the best photos, but they’ll do.




This next photo I posted earlier in the week, but I think it’s funny. This is on Christmas Day. I’m wearing the new bike helmet Tony got me for Christmas and also pretending to drink out of the water bottle he gave me. Notice also, is the awesome Deadliest Catch calendar, which was also a gift from Tony. He did well, my friends.




The next two are photos with The Tide. The first is me and The Tide hanging out on January 7, watching Alabama win the National Championship. The second is Tony and The Tide, it was taken either around Christmas or at the beginning of January. That Tide sure is a lovely dog!







Jackie always forgets to call me on my birthday, but I’ll still claim her as my best friend. She was kind enough to send me flowers to work the day after my birthday, which was very nice. Since Tony thinks flowers are a waste of money, I’m always happy to get flowers from whoever is willing to get them for me. Here are a couple of photos:




This is one of my favorite pictures. It was taken when I lived in North Carolina, on my 26th birthday. I think it’s funny that The Tide, still not as big as she is now, jumped up there and got in the picture.



Well, I guess that will do it for today. Not very informative, but you know, is anything on this blog really ever informative? Wait, don’t answer that. I’m looking forward to the circus tonight and hope it will provide me with lots of good stories to share with you. But, until then, you’re stuck with this random group of photos. Hope everyone has a nice day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Greenville, North Carolina! :)