Thursday, April 22, 2010

Charlie

I mentioned in my last post that I have a new neighbor, Charlie, who sits outside at night by his fire pit smoking a stogie and sipping on a glass of wine. Both Monday and Tuesday nights this week I had some friends over and neither night Charlie came out to sit by his fire pit. We were extremely disappointed. Last night Charlie made his return to the fire pit. I immediately sent a text to my friends. Lisa said to take a photo and so I snapped on my big mama lens and pointed it out the window so that everyone can catch a glimpse of Charlie sitting by the fire pit. It made me feel like an undercover detective. Have a good Thursday!


2 comments:

Jackie said...

ha ha! That's awesome!!

Candy said...

This is hilarious! I'm so glad we now have a "back of a head" to put with the name. Maybe Charlie can join us for Idol one night. And next time you make some delicious spaghetti sauce borrow some of his select wine!