Monday, April 26, 2010

Show Your Teeth

Sometimes when I have a multitude of things to after work, Tony will be kind enough to go over to my house and let The Tide out for an afternoon bathroom break. (Thanks, Tony!) For a while now, Tony has been telling me that The Tide shows her teeth, or smiles at him when he comes over to let her out. As soon as he opens the door and she comes from the other room, she will come walking towards the front door with her teeth showing.

I thought he was crazy. I’ve never seen this teeth showing Tide. He said she would also do it if I left the room and he started playing with her; but I had never seen it, and to my knowledge, she doesn’t do this with anyone else. For the past couple of weeks or so, we will say to The Tide, “Show Your Teeth,” you know, because obviously she knows what we’re saying to her, right? Well, she was non-compliant and wouldn’t do it. Then we decided that if we were out and coming back to my house that Tony would open the door so I could see these ferocious teeth of hers. It worked! I finally caught a glimpse of The Tide baring her teeth.

I tried to capture it on camera, but wasn’t able to, until Saturday night. Tony and I were n the couch and The Tide was in the floor and Tony would point at her and say, “Hey,” and she showed her teeth like nobody’s business; and I finally caught it on camera. I realize this story may not seem very good to you, but I assure you, if you saw her showing her teeth, it would crack you up. Hope this picture of the aforementioned teeth cracks you up as much as it does me and Tony.

 
The famous teeth



A close up view



Getting some love from Tony



Wondering why her photo's being taken so much



One of the failed attempts of taking her photo when I walked in the house.
This photo made me laugh too.

2 comments:

Candy said...

Love this!! And I love yet another shot of The Tide and her ears! Glad you got to view a shot of the teeth. We love Big Tink :)

Anonymous said...

Those are ferocious teeth.