Friday, April 30, 2010

Random Thoughts for Friday

Well, we’ve made it to another Friday. What does everyone have in store for the weekend? If you want something interesting to do, head out to Olivia’s tonight to listen to Tony’s band, Local Orbit, play. They are having a super power social and are all dressing up as either a super hero or a villain. Should be interesting. My baby brother turns 30 on Monday and we will be celebrating his birthday with grilled hamburgers and hot dogs on Saturday; and Sunday I’m heading out with Jackie and the kids to see the Fantasy Playhouse version of The Wizard of Oz.

Charlie update: Charlie hasn’t spent much time around the fire pit this week, but he does have a new supply of wood. Last Sunday Charlie was spotted with a small poodle that had red bows in its hair. I’m not sure if this is Charlie’s poodle or if maybe he shares custody of the poodle. This was the first time I have seen the poodle so I’m not sure what its story is. If I find out, I’ll let you know. When I got home from the gym last night, there was a nice looking lady sitting on Charlie’s porch. Not sure who she was, but she left soon after I got home.

The Whistlestop Festival is this weekend in Huntsville, which means I’ll be able to heard loud music at my house into the wee hours of the night. Why does it always rain the weekend of the Whistlestop? It’s always a sure thing: Whistlestop = rain.

Tomorrow is the first day of May, May Day. Somehow I doubt anyone around these parts will be dancing around a pole considering how much it is supposed to rain this weekend. I suppose we will all get a reprieve from mowing our lawns, but that means taller grass for next week.

Clearly, I have nothing of importance to say today. I just didn’t want to disappoint my loyal readers when they checked in over here. I’ve racked my brain for something else to add to these random thoughts and I’ve come up with nothing. Maybe if I think of something later in the day, I can update this post. But, I wouldn’t bet a lot of money on that happening. Hope everyone has a great weekend – despite the rain.

1 comment:

Candy said...

Hope you have fun this weekend! Take lots of pictures of Tony dressed like Cupid. You will love the play. We saw it last night. JC had a great time. I'm about to post a blog about it now. See you Sunday at CP!