Thursday, April 8, 2010

The New Church Building

As mentioned in this post, the church I attend is building a new building. A couple of Saturdays ago, I was able to go out to the new facility and take a tour of what has been done. Much more progress has been made since these pictures were taken, I’m sure; but I wanted to post these on here anyway. Unfortunately, you can’t really tell from the photos, but this building is HUGE; a lot bigger than I anticipated. I know everyone is excited about moving in when it is finally completed.


View of the Front


Elevator Shaft


This is going to be a wing of classrooms downstairs



The fellowship hall, which is also where we will be worshipping when we first move in.



Rudye, Gladys, and Libby in a deep conversation.



Storage room for tables and chairs.



You know me; I always have to find something humorous, and for some reason I thought this pack of smokes in the church building was comical.



1 comment:

Mary McLaughlin said...

That will be especially funny if they put the drywall up and leave the pack there! Kind of like a hidden treasure!