Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Quick Hello

It’s Thursday night and I’ve been doing some last minute cleaning, sheet changing and straightening of my home. I’ve bought tickets for me and my mom and dad to Sea World, Universal Studios and Epcot and I’ve checked in for my flight tomorrow and printed my boarding passes. Now, all I need is for 4:00 on Friday afternoon to arrive and I will be on my way to a week of vacation and I’m looking forward to it! I haven’t had a day off from work since January 2 and that’s a long time for me – I’m overdue for some fun!

I hope to keep you all updated via the blog, but I’m not sure what the internet service will be like. We do not have it at the house we are renting but we think they will have it at the club house in the neighborhood. At any rate, I may or may not be updating but I will try to write everyday nonetheless so I can update you when I get back if I can’t while I’m there. Hopefully that sentence made sense.

I will now bid you adieu so I can spend some time with my precious pumpkin poo, also known as The Tide. She’s sure to be upset with me one week from now.

I’ll update as soon as I can, but until then have a great day!

3 comments:

Kimberly Washer said...

Have soooo much fun!!!!!

Erika said...

Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Candy said...

We need an update!! :)