Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Troy's Basketball Game

Troy had his first basketball game this past Saturday. It was so exciting! I think Jackie was probably more nervous than he was. She’s going to be one of those yelling mom’s – you know the ones I’m talking about. I can say that since she is my best friend. Here are some shots from the game:


Troy is running onto the court from the inflatable tunnel in the background.
How exciting! Pay no attention to the blurry legs - I'm still learning, people!




Here he is in line to shoot a basket during warm-ups




He shoots...




He misses (next time buddy!).




Troy rode the pine for the first quarter, but at Upward everyone gets to play; so, his time is coming. The kid next to him looks scared to death!



Coming into the game




Getting in on the action




The coaches had Troy guarding this #41 kid in the blue. That kid was the best player out there. I think he probably scored the most goals. He was also a little over-dramatic when he fell down. He’s practicing for the big show.



The game was a lot of fun. He plays again this Saturday and I have plans to go. I hope to remember my other lens so I can get some better shots. Maybe I can learn a trick or two before next Saturday.

2 comments:

jackie said...

Awesome post! Thanks for taking so many pictures yours are way better than the ones I took.

Anonymous said...

Thanks sweetie for coming to the game and taking such awesome pictures. They are great. I need to download some to print. Of course I forgot my camera. Did you know his game is now at 11:00am instead of 2:00-don't know why they changed the time. Hope you see you at the game. Love you