Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome 2010!





Happy 2010! Can you believe it is already 2010? It seems just like yesterday that we were welcoming in 2000, and now it is already a decade later. Amazing! Time really does fly by when you get older.


I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year as well. I had a wonderful Christmas. I should have brought in some photos to share with you all, but I just didn’t think about it. I got the coat I asked for from Santa and Tony gave me an iPod, which I desperately needed since my old one pooped out on me. He also gave me a Cornelia Marie hoodie, which was a great surprise and I love it! For those of you who may not know, I love Deadliest Catch on Discovery Channel and the Cornelia Marie is one of the boats on the show.

For New Year’s Eve, my dad and I cooked a dinner of Beef Tenderloin, twice baked potatoes and fruit salad. It was really yummy if I do say so myself. The dinner ended with Red Velvet Cake or Apple Dumplings. Most people had both.

I spent the last week at home in my pajamas and that’s not much of an exaggeration. I went to a basketball tournament with my dad last Monday, but other than that, I didn’t really get out much. I just stayed in and watched a ton of football, which was wonderful. It was so nice to not have anything pressing to do and I really enjoyed the time off from work as well.

Tony and I saw a couple of movies since I last posted – Up In The Air, and Sherlock Holmes. With any luck, I’ll post a review this week.

Tomorrow night I start my photography class and my friends Lisa and Candy will also be there. I’m sure it will be interesting and it might even give me something to write about.

In the meantime, I would like to say Welcome Back, Sara! My friend Sara has a blog and until last week, she had not blogged since before Thanksgiving. If I had not seen her at church, I might wonder if she were alive. If you want to check in on her adventures, check her out at:
http://sara-thekillerbs.blogspot.com/

Another blog to check out is my friend Candy’s blog. She hasn’t updated in a while either, but if you want to look in on the life of a little person raising a tall person; check out Candy at: http://www.thelamicabunch.blogspot.com/

Until next time…

2 comments:

Morgan Howard said...

That Tony is a good guy buying you a Cornelia Marie sweatshirt!

Candy said...

Please wear the hoodie to the next photo class. I would love to see it. :)