Friday, January 21, 2011

Python Printables Review - Mardi Gras Games!





I’m closing out the week with another Python Printables review. In case you haven’t figured it out yet, I really like these printable games. For me they are extremely convenient when planning the Ladies’ Night Out activities for the church I attend. Instead of spending hours racking my brain and searching the internet for games to play, I can just print out some of these games and quizzes – which save me a lot of time. The games are fun too and don’t require too much thinking which is just how we like it since by most of us have been at work all day and don’t want to do much thinking by the time we get together.

This review is for the Mardi Gras Game Pack which retails for $19.95 and includes 20 Mardi Gras themed games. I have applied with Zataran’s to host a Mardi Gras themed party using their yummy foods and although I probably won’t get picked, I wanted to make sure I was armed with some Mardi Gras games in the event I am chosen and need some activities for the party goers. I also thought I could use these for the Ladies’ Night Out activity in February which will be a couple of weeks before Fat Tuesday, which falls on March 8 this year.

Most of the games in this package are for adults, although there are five games for kids, including a Scavenger Hunt, Paper Dolls, Spot the Difference, Naughty or Nice, and Printable Paper Masks. Some of the games involve beers from around the world and another is a champagne trivia game; neither of which are convenient for church get-togethers but might work for your party. The set also includes a Mardi Gras Trivia game, trivia about the state of Louisiana, a Newlywed game (I always like those), Mad Libs and more.

Out of all the Python Printables I’ve reviewed, this pack has been my least favorite, probably because there is so little I can use for the Ladies’ Night Out program; but, as I mentioned, it might work for you and your upcoming Mardi Gras Party. If you are not interested in the entire package (all 20 games) then you can purchase each Mardi Gras game or activity individually for $6.95.

Python Printables also has games for the Super Bowl as well as any other activity or upcoming event you may be having in the near future. As always, Python Printables also offers a few free printables, and you can check those out here. So, check out their site for all your party game needs and most importantly, have a great weekend!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comment:

Erika said...

You are so good at party planning! Some of those beer games might be really funny at Ladies' Night out! haha