Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I'm Experiencing Technical Difficulties

I wrote a post at work today. If you recall, I can no longer post from work. So, I planned to log in to my work email and copy my post (I had written it in a draft email) and post when I got home. Now I'm home and I cannot get logged in to my work email. It's always something! I'm not sure what the problem is. I've never had a problem logging on before and am wondering if it is once again a problem with the new filters at work.
At any rate, I'll have to wait until tomorrow to post a real story because I'm not about to type out another long post. For one, I probably can't remember everything I wanted to say and for two I am very tired this afternoon. I had a medical procedure yesterday (more on that tomorrow when I can post my real post) and I think the sedative still hasn't completely worn off because all day long I have felt like I could lay my head down and go to sleep.
In other news, the pope was officially installed today and y'all, I really like this new pope. He seems like a pope of the people and I'm pretty pumped about this guy being elected. I'll point out again that I'm not even Catholic, I'm just fascinated with the pope and Pope Francis seems to be a pretty cool pope if I do say so myself.
That's it for now. Come back some time tomorrow night for what I hope will be a real post. These technical difficulties are really making it difficult for me. Hopefully I will have better luck tomorrow.

No comments: