Monday, February 13, 2012

Check It Out

Hope your week is off to a good start! Tomorrow I plan to have a movie experience and review for you that may be longer than you bargained for. I took notes at the theater because there were so many things going on that I didn't want to forget. None of which included the fact that I was having a difficult time getting my car out of park.

Over the weekend, I stopped by my parents' house to help my dad set up a new blog. As you may already know, my mom, Deb, has Multiple Sclerosis, and I think it probably goes without saying that this terrible disease has given us more than our fair share of trial and tribulation. So, my dad decided he wanted to start a blog in an effort to get rid of some of the anger that MS has put in his heart. I wanted to encourage you all to stop by and read what he has to say. He plans to update two or three times a week. Leave him a comment to encourage him to keep up his posts because I think this is going to be a good outlet for him and any time I get comments it encourages me to keep on writing and hopefully it will do the same for him.

So, check out Dear Multiple Sclerosis when you've got a few minutes and come back tomorrow for an interesting tale from the movies. Oh yes, and Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Alison said...

I left your dad a note. I hope it encourages him in some way. Also, I think I was wrong and I do know one other person besides your mother who has MS, but I think she has a different type. Before I started doing medical transcription, I didn't even know that there were different types... Anyway, good luck to him in his blogging. :)