Monday, March 5, 2012

Photos From My Phone

Here are some recent photos I took with my phone.

This is my cube mate's hand a ring. She received this as a gift. It's not something she would normally wear but she wore it so I could see it. It's quite interesting, isn't it?


Whatch you talkin' bout Willis?


Blue hit 170,000 miles last Thursday, I think 110,000 of those are mine, the other 60K is from when Blue was my dad's company car.


The Neighborhood Cat on my front porch.


H&M is coming soon to Bridge Street! YES!

2 comments:

Erika said...

The cat matches your porch nicely!
You should do more of these random picture posts....I like them!
ps - Don't even know if I would wear that ring ;)

Alison said...

All that cat needs is a green collar and he would look perfect right there.

Why Bridge Street, why? It's so inconvenient! :P But, yay! H&M! Also, I'm only 4,000 miles behind you in the old car races. Woot!