Monday, December 7, 2009

Anyone Want To Go To Nashville?

I’m headed to Nashville tomorrow afternoon to see none other than one of my most favorite bloggers and persons The Pioneer Woman. For those of you that are not familiar with The Pioneer Woman, then you are missing out on one of the best things in life! She is awesome! She has the best recipes in the land (I cook at least one every week) and she has a quick wit and sense of humor like no other.

Recently she published a cookbook called The Pioneer Woman Cooks, and it is amazing! I love it! In fact, I started crying when I first read it. I was overcome with emotion for some bizarre reason. Of course, those of you that know me probably don’t think it’s all that bizarre. So, The Pioneer Woman is going to be in Nashville tomorrow for a book signing, and I have plans of going.

I was hoping the lovely Erika would go with me. After all, it was she who introduced me to my hero, The Pioneer Woman. But, alas, Erika has a work Christmas Party at Santa’s Village and is dumping me for that.

Then I was hoping Tony would take the hint and go with me, but we all know how Tony is with hints. And, he is headed to his family’s cabin in the woods for the next week tomorrow to get a break from me before all the Christmas chaos ensues.

So, that leaves me going by myself. If any of my friends out there want to take a ride to Nashville, just send me an email or leave me a comment here. I may even buy you a cookbook!

2 comments:

Candy said...

I would love to, but JC has preschool tomorrow and Andrew is working. Otherwise I would head there with you and meet this famous Pioneer Woman!

Melissa said...

Hey!! Where is the book signing? I might be able to meet you. My office is in the West End area of Nashville.