Thursday, December 17, 2009

Recipe Cards Winner

Congrats to Melissa, winner of the recipe cards. Two folks entered and random.org once again selected entrant number one. So, congrats, girl. I have your address and I’ll send the cards your way as soon as I feel like braving the line at the post office.


I hope you all are having a better day than me! So far I left my phone at home and had to go back to get it because I am expecting a call today and then when I got to work I dropped my orange juice in the parking lot. So, I’m thirsty and have no cash. I think I’ll raid the boss’ fridge.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

YAY :) No rush. I wouldn't brave the post office right now!

Mary McLaughlin said...

I hope your day gets better!

Janice Bell said...

Sorry you had a bad day. Today will be better.
Love you