Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!





Today is my last day of work in 2009! I am really looking forward to some time off. As many of you know, I don’t have internet at home because I’m too cheap to pay for it when it is readily available for me to use all day long while at work. So, needless to say, there probably won’t be much blogging here on The Chronicles of Nat in the next week or so.


In the meantime, I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Year’s! I hope Santa brings you lots of goodies and I hope that 2010 will be a blessing to you and your family! Thanks for reading along; I appreciate all your support!

1 comment:

Mary McLaughlin said...

I will miss you next week! Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and safe, happy new year! Give your folks a hug for me! Love you!
Mary