Friday, June 4, 2010

Garden Update

We’ve reached another Friday and today I’ve got some garden pictures to share with you. My garden is growing like crazy this year. I was talking with my neighbor Jeff the other day and he said his garden was growing like crazy too. I’m not sure if it’s the humidity or the fact that we are getting rain almost every night or what the deal is, but my tomato plants are already above the cages; and the garden was planted less than a month ago!

Tony’s garden is growing fast as well. I saw it on Memorial Day but didn’t take my camera so I don’t have any photos to share. We are really anxious to see how the pumpkins turn out.

Here are some photos of my little garden:


The garden on May 25


The garden on May 31


May 25


Little tomatoes coming in


More tomatoes


Tony decided he wanted to point at the blooms


And then he wanted to hold one


This is a juliet hybrid tomato - very good!


Tony's probably pondering why I haven't pulled the weeds out of the spot where the peppers are planted.


Last year I planted this Hydrangea- it only has one bloom.


Closer look at the lone bloom


My neighbor Jeff gave me this plant last year.
I'm not sure what it is.


This dog, Dudley, moved in next door. He likes to bark!

Here are some photos of The Tide (just for you, Candy!)







Have a great weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

the garden looks great. maybe you can send an evening rain cloud my way for my blueberry bushes.

Candy said...

Wow, your garden looks great. Andrew hasn't done a thing to his and I imagine all the plants are dead. How is Tony's coming along? Love the pictures of The Tide... They always make me laugh!