Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's A Rather Boring Week

Hello Readers! There’s not much going on in the life of Nat these days. This past weekend was busy, but mostly with errands and cooking and cleaning and mowing the lawn, which you all probably do as well and therefore don’t need to read about.

In other news, I’m sick with a sinus infection, or at least I’m pretty sure that’s what it is. I use the Neti Pot every day, which I’m obsessed with; and ever since using it every day, I’ve not had one sinus infection until now. I coughed on the way to the gym Saturday morning and had a feeling something was coming on; I realize that sounds strange but we all know our bodies pretty well I think. Yesterday was the onset of the first sinus infection of 2010; thank you heat and humidity! So, I’m headed to the doctor this afternoon to confirm my suspicion and hopefully get some drugs.

My friend Erika told me today that she heard you were not supposed to use the Neti Pot every day. So, I guess I’ll have to cut back my usage and see how that goes. In the meantime, I have a stuffy head and want to be sleeping right now.

Since there may not be much material this week on the Chronicles of Nat, I thought I would pass along some other sites for you to peruse.

Word To The Mot is written by Jackie’s niece Brooke, who is living in France for the summer. She’s updating everyone on her adventures there – try not to get too jealous. Leave her a comment of encouragement; I’m sure she would appreciate it.

Culinary Concoctions by Peabody is a food blog that Erika introduced me to a while back and has lots of yummy desserts as well as a witty story to go along with each dessert. Call me crazy, but I think if I met Peabody in “real life” we would be great friends.

My Milk Toof is another blog Erika introduced me too; it’s a little odd, but in a good way and you may find it as interesting as we did.

Stuff White People Like is a site I came across a year or so ago and it totally cracks me up. Go back and take a look at all the past entries and tell me it’s not true!

I hope to be back to regularly scheduled blogging this week. Maybe there will be something noteworthy to tell you about. In the meantime, check out these sites and recommend some others in the comments section and have a great week!

No comments: